India has major resources of marble, granite, sandstone, Kota stone, quartzite & slate. Granite resources are largely in South India and Marble deposits are largely in Western India (Rajasthan & Gujarat).
Cables and wires are major equipment for transmission & distribution of electrical power. They are suitable for use in substations, distribution systems, Industrial installations, house wiring, street lighting.
Casein is the major protein in cows’ and buffalo’ milk, and comprises about 80
% of the total protein content of which the rest, some 20 %, are the whey or
serum proteins. Commercial casein is made from skim milk by one of two general methods –
precipitation by acid or coagulation by rennet.
Food preparation in kitchen involves tasks like cutting food items to size, heating
food on an open fire or on a stove, baking, grinding, mixing, blending, and
measuring, boiling, stirring, frying; etc.
From billboards to newspapers to websites, advertising is something people are exposed to almost every day. Good advertising has a way of sticking with you, whether it’s a print media or digital media.
The cashew tree, native to Brazil, was introduced to Mozambique and then India in
the sixteenth century by the Portuguese, as a means of controlling coastal erosion.
The cashew kernel is a rich source of fat (46 percent) and protein (18 percent).