The use of soap or soap like cleaning agent has always been associated with manâ€™s inherent
instinct to keep his body and other belonging clean. Soap help remove slag from
skin to make skin a brilliant glow.
Please fill the form to download Toilet Soap Manufacturing Unit
Our nation is growing in terms of industrial activities very rapidly. Electric Power
is playing major role in this growth process. Thus all the industries are looking for
better electricity generator system which is fast, technically sound and
economically affordable to everyone
India is becoming one of the largest producer and exporter of ready to eat food packets. Because of its benefits of less preparation time, nutritional adequacy, shelf life,
storage and distribution, this industry is growing faster than any other food
Please fill the form to download Ready To Eat Foods : Veg, Sweets, Rice
Consumption of edible oil is substantial throughout the country. All Indian households
use it every day. Various types of edible oils are available in the country e.g.
Groundnut, cottonseed, rapeseed, sunflower, mustard etc.
Please fill the form to download Medical Grade Oil- Mustard Oil
Casein is the major protein in cowsâ€™ and buffaloâ€™ milk, and comprises about 80
% of the total protein content of which the rest, some 20 %, are the whey or
serum proteins. Commercial casein is made from skim milk by one of two general methods â€“
precipitation by acid or coagulation by rennet.
India has major resources of marble, granite, sandstone, Kota stone, quartzite & slate. Granite resources are largely in South India and Marble deposits are largely in Western India (Rajasthan & Gujarat).
Please fill the form to download Stone Cutting and polishing Unit
Pulses splits commonly called â€˜dalâ€™ in India are essential components of the diet
for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Split Pulses constitute one of the main
sources of protein in Indian staple food.
Please fill the form to download Dal Making Unit (Tuver, Moong, Urd, etc)
The tourists generally stay at hotels, guest-houses or dharmshallas,
depending on needs and budget. However, there are tourists who wish to
stay in a homely environment and not spend too much money on
Please fill the form to download Homestay Facility
Plastic Buckets have been used in Indian households for over 30 years in
every strata of society. The important performance characteristics they provide include
lightness, unbreakablility, ease in handling, safety in use, etc.